I was looking for this blog post a while back so that I could help spread the word. However, I got side-tracked and have only just found this important piece of news.
420 Guy broke the news in March of an insidious drug, closely related to Cannabis, that has crept under the radar of Law enforcement officials for too long. You owe it to yourself to read this article and start taking action today to prevent its further spread.
The article states the following statistics and evidence based research on its effects:
Thankyou 420 Guy. You've done a good thing by revealing this menace to the world.
* In 2006, 45.1% of students in grades 9-12 consumed Humulus infused beverages
* 35.3% of 8th-graders and 70.2% of 12-graders reported that humulus is “fairly easy” or “very easy” to get.
- lower graduation rates, higher drop-out rates
- lower GPAs, lower academic achievement, higher school failures
- higher incidents of unplanned sex, sexual assaults, and unprotected sex
- trouble with community and campus police
- lower wage potential
- higher chances of alcohol-related traffic crashes and fatalities