Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stating The Obvious - Cannibis as an Economic Recovery Tool

I know, I know. It's one of the hottest topics on the Interwebiverse and beyond. Leading an economic recovery by legalizing and taxing pot.

Being a medicinal user (I use cannabis for medicinal purposes), I would have to promote any form of legalization. When it could inject BILLIONS of Dollars into the economies of countries that follow the full legalization path, I would have to say go for it. All you politicians blowing hot air about recessions and recoveries, have a good look at the projected figures that are appearing.

I won't repeat all the stories and analyses here. I feel uncomfortable re-stating the bleeding obvious. Unfortunately, the anti-pot brigade will say that this, as with medical marijuana reforms, is just an ploy by us stoners to get our poison accepted once again in society.

We're a bad bunch of people we are.

0 comments: